Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure







I always keep my nails short.  I don't regularly get my nails done.  I don't like nail polish - I don't like the smell and don't like the nail polish remover even more.


So when I received the imPRESS Press On Manicure product complimentary from Influenster to test,  I was curious.  I didn't know if it would look fake or if it would be hard to put them on.


I had to look them up:


"Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory."

Sounds simple enough.  I tried it and within 15 minutes, I had a perfect looking manicure! I I ran into the lady I go to when I do get my nails done after about 5 days of having them on. She asked if I was cheating on her.  When I told her I had on imPRESS Press On Manicure, she was imPRESSed!  They stayed on, looked great and a lot cheaper than what she charges!

imPRESS Manicure (MSRP $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns) can be found at retailers like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart and more.  For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPRESSManicure.com.  While there, download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all of the colors and fun patterns.