Friday, July 27, 2012

Calling all fans of THE CLOSER!




Calling all fans of THE CLOSER!

To celebrate the end of seven extraordinary seasons of the record-breaking show, 
THE CLOSER, TNT and Lincoln are holding a Series Finale Screening Event. I am giving away 10 pairs of tickets to my lucky readers to attend the Series Finale Screening Event.

The event includes a screening of THE CLOSER finale, talent appearances on the red carpet, complimentary food and beverage and a Q&A with talent immediately following the screening.

The screening will take place on Tuesday August 7th at 5:30PM at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, CA.

To win one of the 10 pairs:
Make sure you leave me your email (or preferred contact info) in the comments section so I can notify you if you win.

This contest ends on August 1, 2012 at 9:00pm PST.  Winners will be picked via random.org and notified via email or Twitter.  If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, I will pick another winner.

Good luck and I hope to see you at THE CLOSER Series Finale Screening Event!



No comments:

Post a Comment