Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Blog...or something that looks like one!

I consider myself a computer geek. I am not a stranger to technology. When a friend encouraged me to join Facebook and Twitter, I laughed and figured it was just another chat room. Boy was I wrong! I was a bit intimated by it all. I sat back and watched conversations or tweets scrolling. I think it was about a month after I opened my Twitter account before I actually tweeted something. And it went something like this:

trying to navigate through twitter....newbie...wondering what the fuss is all about.

3 comments:

  1. yay!! well done for starting your blog! What a fabulous 1st post!!
    I was very intimidated by starting a blog, but thankfully it's going quite well!
    I'll look forward to reading your posts! and maybe.. I'll be at blogher 10 too!!
    (hiding in @mummytips suitcase!!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff...Keep it coming!!!

    I'm still 'anon' on my blog. I will wait to 'come out' if and when I get any feedback ((blushes)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand how you feel...it'll be okay. I just started my blog about a month ago and I'm still learning, but it's a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete