Friday, February 24, 2012

Benihana: Experience the Original

When I was a kid, one of my birthday treats was a dinner at Benihana. I enjoyed the food. But I enjoyed the watching the chefs put on their show more.

This week, I'm celebrating another birthday. So when I was asked what I wanted to do. I thought about Benihana.

When Benihana first opened its doors in 1964, it revolutionized the family dining experience. Today, Benihana continues to delight couples, parents, children and loved ones with a one-of-a-kind restaurant experience. Here's a quick video clip that captures the history and mood of the original Benihana:


Experience the Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWbn2LgqffI


Benihana wants you to celebrate with your loved ones. You can sign up for a complimentary $30 Benihana gift certificate during your birthday month here: http://profile.benihana.com/registration/.


I got mine. Go sign up for yours!


*I was not compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment