- Gatorade will donate $1.00 up to $10,000 to the Women's Sports Foundation for every pledge received at www.Gatorade.com/moms in support of girls' and women's sports.
- Click "take the pledge now" on the main Gatorade Moms page.
- The donation will help ensure there are opportunities for all children who want to get physically active, get involved in competitive athletics, and get in the game.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
As much as I love putting labels on my kids’ things, I haven’t been satisfied with the quality of the labels I’ve used in the past. By the third week of school, the labels will have already ripped, peeled, or fallen off.
While attending the Social Soiree event at BlogHer ’11 in San Diego, I discovered Lovable Labels and was given a pack of personalized labels in my Swag bag. I was skeptical at first, but the longer I used the labels, the more excited I became about the product. They actually stayed on and looked pretty as well.
Launched in 2003, Lovable Labels was started by a mom who recognized that there was a need for personalized labels that were tough, durable, and could withstand the test of time and children. Throughout the years, they have continued to develop innovative and useful products, many of which are a result of customers’ feedback.
Lovable Labels specialize in personalized labels and tags. They developed the best quality labels that are durable and beautiful. Their labels are waterproof, dishwasher and microwave safe, washer and dryer safe, bleach safe, sunscreen safe and temperature safe. Lovable Labels offers many types of labels including multipurpose sticker labels, shoe labels and clothing labels.
Not only are Lovable Labels durable, colorful, and affordable but they are also easy to find. You can order your labels online at Lovable Labels or if you prefer to talk to a live person, you can call 1-866-327-LOVE (5683). They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
I was given the Back To School pack to review. This pack comes with 15 regular sticker labels, 80 slimline sticker labels, 48 Press n’ Stick Clothing Dots, 12 Shoe labels, 2 mini Metal Tags (and twp 4” silver ball chains), and 12 Square labels. That’s a total of 165 labels! The tags and stickers can be personalized with your name and icons. Since I received them, I’ve been on a labeling rampage. I have stuck these cute labels on my kids’ backpacks, lunch bags, pencil bags, gym bags, uniforms, swim caps (yes, they have stayed on), and shoes!
I would love to share my new-found addiction. Lovable Labels has generously supplied us with a pack of "Back To School Pack" for one lucky winner! Thanks, Lovable Labels! Interested?
To enter: Go to the Lovable Labels website and leave us a comment (one per day only, please) telling us which one of their amazing product is your favorite! Once you've entered by leaving a comment, you can gain additional entries:
- Follow @mylovablelabels and @SprMama on Twitter and tweet "WIN Back to School Pack" from @mylovablelabels . Leave us the link for extra daily entries.
- ‘Like’ Lovable Labels on Facebook for one extra entry and write below that you are a new fan.
- Follow The Not-So-Secret Life of a Super Mama via GFC.
- Leave me your email address in the comment box below.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave us the link for one extra entry.
To be legally eligible, you must be at least 18 years old. The contest is open to both US and Canada.
This giveaway will end on September 27, 2011 at midnight PST. The winner will be picked by Random.org and will be notified via Twitter and email (see why I asked you to leave your email address?) on September 29, 2011. The winner will then have 2 days to claim his/her prize which will be sent directly by Lovable Labels.
Let’s face it. Children will inevitably lose their things. Why not save some money and label their belongings?
Disclosure: The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.