Shains: Say It, Wear It, Mean It
While attending the Sweet Suite event at BlogHer11, I saw groups of grown women huddled around a table with bowls of colorful buttons which had either letters or symbols printed on them. It looked like they were making friendship bracelets. I decided to give it a try and see what all the fun was about. I must admit I had fun making a bracelet for my daughter. I found out that the company that was responsible for all the giggling, lively chatting, the colorful bracelets and little buttons is Shainsware.
Shainsware is the newest and coolest way to say and wear what you mean. Shains are customizable ec0-friendly fashion accessories for people of all ages and all walks of life. You can customize bracelets, necklaces, key chains, hair bands, belts and much more by arranging interchangeable letters and icons (called elements) to express yourself. They are also made from recycled and recyclable materials.
From the company:
My 4 year old personalized a bracelet with the Starter kit. This kit comes with a bracelet and 60 elements which includes the entire alphabet and 7 cool icons.
My 12 year old wanted to customize a notebook he can use to jot down ideas and quick sketches. The Notebook kit comes with a notebook with 50 sheet of unlined recycled art quality paper and 60 elements. The Shains Notebook has been names Winner of 2011 Creative Child Kids Product of the Year!
I'd like to share this great product with you with not just one, but 3 giveaways! So that means 3 chances to win and 3 winners!! You get your CHOICE OF:
1. Bracelet Starter Kit with 60 Elements (the entire alphabet and 7 cool icons)
2. Jane Goodall Save the Animals Kit with 50 Formerly Endangered Species icons
3. Notebook with 60 Elements and 50 sheets of unlined paper.
To enter, you must complete the Mandatory Entry Requirements and leave a comment after each requirement is completed.
1. Follow me @SprMama on Twitter
2. Join this site via GFC
3. Visit Shainsware site and tell me what you like best about Shains.
4. Follow @Shainsware on Twitter
5. Leave a comment and tell me which one of the 3 sets you would like if you win
6. Like Shainsware on Facebook (No Facebook account? State in Comment section)
7. Tweet about this giveaway
This Giveaway will end on September 2, 2011 at midnight PST. The winner will be drawn via random.org and notified. The winner will have 2 days to respond. Otherwise, a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck! I know you will love Shainsware as much as we have!
**I was given the three products featured in this post for review by the company. All opinions expressed are mine.